Once, my sister got rejected for a job at a web design company that she really wanted to work for so that night, she hacked into their website and redirected it to her blog and the next day, the CEO called her and hired her on the spot so moral of the story is if at first you don’t succeed, hack their website and make them beg for mercy.
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.